Effective: 22 May 2018
This new version will void all the previous versions
Why do we collect your data
We use data to develop and improve services and train the users; provide support; send notifications, offers, and promotions.
We use data that can identify you, called personal data, to:
• Enable you to purchase products, obtain access to services and engage in offered activities;
• Provide you with information about our distributed products, and services, and other information you have requested;
• Provide you with messages to inform you on developments;
• Alert you if we determine that your need to be trained or need to have support in using our distributed products;
• Send you newsletters, informative emails or other information regarding Soluvos
We use data that does not identify you, called non-personal data, for several purposes, including to improve our services. In particular, we may use non-personal data to generate aggregate statistical information, and to be able to share the feedback with our suppliers to improve and administer the current distributed products and create new products.
You can be assured that we protect the information we collect. By using our website, distributed products or services, you:
How do we collect your data
We collect information in three ways: when you provide us information, when you use our website or products or visit a specific convention and when provided to us by third parties.
What we collect that can identify you
Like many companies, some of the information we collect, known as personal data, can identify you. An example of personal data might be your name or email address.
Some personal data we collect only when you provide it to us.