Head & Neck | Montgomery® Safe-T-Tubes™
Pediatric – Safe T Tube – 3200 Series
The 3200 Series Pediatric Safe-T-Tubes™ has an angled extraluminal limb to facilitate suctioning and airway management. Shortened limbs can be ordered at Boston Medical (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org), supplied non-sterile. Please allow up to 4 working days, excluding shipping time for custom orders.
Available in sizes 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm and 9 mm (outside diameter) in either clear or radiopaque implant-grade silicone. Each Safe-T-Tube™ set includes the tube, two Plug/Ring sets, Instructions for Use, and a PATIENT-PAK™ (including Cleaning & Care Instructions and a storage container for Plug/Ring sets). Additional Plug/Ring sets are available. Refer to the chart below for corresponding product codes.
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries
- Intrathoracic tracheal stenosis
- Reconstructed trachea
- Reconstituted trachea
- Tracheal stenosis when the cervical or thoracic trachea cannot be repaired
- Segmental resection and anastomosis
- Cervical trachea that cannot be repaired
- Angled extraluminal limb
- Implant-grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material
- For single use
- 1 Tube, 2 Plug/Ring Sets, 1 IFU, 1 PATIENT-PAK™ per carton
The ordering information, including possible assortment of different sizes and materials, reference number and items per box, can be found on the desktop website.
Other Head & Neck Products
Our Vision? Reach as many people as possible in order to improve their quality of life.
SOLUVOS MEDICAL BV
5617 BC Eindhoven
T: +31 40 304 17 17
T: +44 845 528 0071
F: +43 72 088 22 21