Head & Neck | Montgomery® Safe-T-Tubes™
Standard – 4200 Series
The 4200 Series Standard Safe-T-Tube™ is the original design featuring dimensions that will work for the majority of surgical cases. Shortened limbs can be ordered directly from at Boston Medical (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org), supplied non-sterile. Please allow up to 4 working days, excluding shipping time for custom orders.
Available in sizes 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm and 16 mm (outside diameter) in either clear or radiopaque implant-grade silicone. Each Safe-T-Tube™ set includes the tube, two Plug/Ring sets, Instructions for Use, and a PATIENT-PAK™ (including Cleaning & Care Instructions and a storage container for Plug/Ring sets). Also available are 15 mm adaptors and additional Plug/Ring sets. Refer to the chart below for corresponding product codes.
- Acute laryngotracheal injuries
- Intrathoracic tracheal stenosis
- Reconstructed trachea
- Reconstituted trachea
- Tracheal stenosis when the cervical or thoracic trachea cannot be repaired
- Segmental resection and anastomosis
- Cervical trachea that cannot be repaired
- Original design
- Implant-grade silicone
- Non-adherent smooth surface
- Safety ring and groove system
- Available in clear or radiopaque material
- For single use
- 1 Tube, 2 Plug/Ring Sets, 1 IFU, 1
- PATIENT-PAK™ per carton
The ordering information, including possible assortment of different sizes and materials, reference number and items per box, can be found on the desktop website.
Other Head & Neck Products
Our Vision? Reach as many people as possible in order to improve their quality of life.
SOLUVOS MEDICAL BV
5617 BC Eindhoven
T: +31 40 304 17 17
T: +44 845 528 0071
F: +43 72 088 22 21